July 14, 2011

Where we're going, what we'll be doing, and with whom

If you're interested in seeing where we'll be going, what we'll be doing, and with whom - this video is EXCELLENT!



One of our contacts, Edgardo, is in the video. He was the one that God brought to our door in February.

This is just a portion of some of what we'll be doing. We have several other contacts, too, that we are excited about. Some other things we want to do (not included in the video) include reaching out to street kids, the Mapuche, orphans, youth, showing the JESUS film, doing Bible studies, sports ministry, and other stuff I can't think of right now because I have to get back to packing...

(By the way, we are not Mennonite and don't go to a Mennonite church - never had plans to begin going to a Mennonite church or even thought about it, but I have to say - I've never met a Mennonite I didn't like.)

:)

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails