November 24, 2010

Pueblos Originarios de la Argentina//Native Peoples of Argentina - Part 5

This is a really good one - notice the baby in the front seat, no carseat *gasp*...

Welcome to Argentina! Well, Latin America, in general.

This is how I brought Firstborn home from the hospital (only I figured I should at least sit in the backseat, just in case) - the boy never saw a carseat until we moved back to the States. That's just the way it is. Even if you can afford to buy one, a lot of cars just don't have seatbelts (and that's assuming you can afford to buy the car). And a lot of people will actually try to talk you out of using one. Oh, it happened to me, trust me. So good luck; and make sure you pray ~ a LOT!)

Northwest Argentina: the Kolla


 [Native Peoples of Argentina: Part 1 2 3 4]

1 comment:

Jeremy said...

¡Hola!

My wife and I are missionaries in Argentina (church planting). I just stumbled upon your blog and wanted to say that is a great blessing to me see others who are willing to come here for the sake of Christ's name and God's glory. May God haste your journey down!

Related Posts with Thumbnails