June 7, 2011

The Fundraiser...

... meal was a smash success! But my cheap-o Walmart camera has gone cranky on me, so when I get it working again, I will put up pics and recipes. So many people asked for recipes. I promise I'll get them up, but it may take me a week or two, so bare with me!

For, now I am soooooo tired and just recovering. I need to get an update on here about how things are coming together, but I'm so exhausted I can't see straight. It's been a non-stop two months and I may just have crashed. Tony is also looking for a job, so until he gets a something, I can't seem to get anything done around here!

Must. rest. now...

:]

2 comments:

Michaiah said...

I'll bear with you, but I will not, as you request, bare with you. No, no, no! : )

The meal was phenomenal. Thank you!

Katie said...

Congratulations! I'm so glad the fundraiser was a success. Looking forward to checking out your recipes. For now, rest up!

Related Posts with Thumbnails