SECOND, we are postponing our Mission Fundraiser Meal until January or so.
In lieu of the Fundraiser Meal, we've decided to have a quick YARD SALE to start getting rid of our stuff, and to begin to raise funds for a mini-mission/exploratory trip to Argentina next year.
THIRD, here's a...
LIST OF STUFF TO BE SOLD:
- TVs (one big, two small)
- Flatscreen computer monitor
- 2 Car Speakers (MTR Terminator 8.5" with sub-woofers)
- Antique Columbia Grafonola phonograph with 12" records
- Girl's clothes and shoes (ridiculous amounts of 0-2T, good to very good condition, all seasons)
- Boy's clothes (size 4/5-12, all seasons)
- Men's clothing (large)
- Women's clothing
- Diaper Genie
- Baby items (sound machine, blankets, toys)
- Compter stuff (keyboards, cables, Game CDs)
- Music CDs & entire Blues Music CD Collection (60+, most new, never been opened)
- Toys (Infant & Toddler, boardgames, cards)
- Thomas the Tank Engine Train Table
- Folding Cot (barely used, very comfortable)
- Tools (jig-saw, sander, drill, car vacuum)
- Push mower
- Kitchen Items
- Household Items (pictures/frames, curtain sheers, vases, decor, etc.)
- Christmas decorations/tree stand
***check back later this week for updated list - we are accepting donations to sell
*POSTPONED ONLY IN CASE OF RAIN --- Raindate 10/23/10*
IF you are donating items and proceeds for the mission trip, you do not need to stay - just drop off.
IF you are selling, you need to price your items and bring a table if needed.
email or FB for address/info/questions